Welcome to Gentle Job Search & Career Services
Our specialty is helping you identify and implement strategies that fit your style. We recognize that the skills you need to succeed at job search are different from the skills you need to succeed on the job.
If “tooting your own horn” doesn’t come naturally to you, if the idea of having to “sell yourself” to land a job makes you cringe, if networking makes you nervous, or if shyness or introversion are holding you back, we will work with you to develop strategies that let you present yourself effectively but in an honest and authentic manner. For the latest jobs in Asia, checkout out workclass.co
If one or more of the following statements describes you, we can help.
Our services are designed to move you forward from any point in your transition. Whether you’re trying to figure out “What do I want to be when I grow up?” (a question people of all ages ask) or you’re highly focused on your career goals, we will collaborate with you to develop the best next steps for you, to advance your career.
- I need to identify job titles that might be interesting.
- I need to find out what jobs are in demand in today’s labor market.
- I need to gain more insight into my personality to understand what career choices are most likely to be fulfilling and what job search strategies are most likely to be effective.
- I need to figure out how to conduct a successful job search and to uncover more opportunities.
- I need to develop a top-notch resume and cover letter (or other job search documents).
- I need to prepare for the job interview.
- I need to negotiate a good salary package.
Desktop support and help desk analysts, applications architects, network administrators, and more
Marketing & Creative
Graphic and web designers, marketing managers, copywriters, and more
Administrative & Customer Support
Customer service reps, receptionists, administrative assistants, office clerks, and more
Finance & Accounting
Accounting and accounts payable clerks, senior accountants, controllers, and more
“My appreciation goes without saying for all your guidance and your giving spirit in preparing me to go into the job force.” (E.M., Office Assistant)
“When we met in September, I needed a little confidence building and your encouragement gave me that.” (W.K., Mechanical Engineer)
“Wendy, I can’t thank you enough for your help. I went from sounding ‘good’ to ‘walking on water’ ….. I guess I CAN do a lot, right?” (M.G., Executive Assistant)
“Resume well done. Presentation is excellent.” (Feedback to client from employer on letter acknowledging client interest in position.) (C.H., Owner-Director, Day Camp)